Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yula posted a photo of herself in Thailand.Must be old,don't think she could have gotten there that quickly.

No, she said that Moscow under the rain will look soon as this thaï see... She is with Kami, could be blocked by the flood, which happens quite often in Moscow.

Put the sound on, you can hear some thunder...

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, she said that Moscow under the rain will look soon as this thaï see... She is with Kami, could be blocked by the flood, which happens quite often in Moscow.

Put the sound on, you can hear some thunder...

Okay.From the sound,I don't think Yula and Kami will be sunbathing today. 

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think she's still looking for her perfect man.That leaves me out. lol

Only because you are the wrong gender......................Kami has always preferred women relationships ; you can read it on her social pages .

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Only because you are the wrong gender......................Kami has always preferred women relationships ; you can read it on her social pages .

Women as friends.Still believe her ultimate goal is to have a life similar to her sister's with a loving husband and children.The modeling career allowed her to travel and have fun while waiting for her man to show up.I think she thought Egor was that guy,but apparently Egor did not want the same thing she wanted.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Women as friends.Still believe her ultimate goal is to have a life similar to her sister's with a loving husband and children.The modeling career allowed her to travel and have fun while waiting for her man to show up.I think she thought Egor was that guy,but apparently Egor did not want the same thing she wanted.

I really don't  know....................but there are many instances where she calls a certain girl the  " love of my life "  !  However, it may be her way of addressing good friends .