Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

What did you walk in this morning ? You seem very unhappy.

Yea, I'm just getting tired of the same old crap at the K&K  house.  They are either gone or they are never together any more , except to watch each other take a bath.  This apartment  has lost interest for me ;  just like Kami masturbating with clothes on !

37 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Yea, I'm just getting tired of the same old crap at the K&K  house.  They are either gone or they are never together any more , except to watch each other take a bath.  This apartment  has lost interest for me ;  just like Kami masturbating with clothes on !

Kristy had pretty hot sex last night slider...Some of her best views, and without her panties....:biggrin:

The hair story still going on. Yula and Kristy were surprised today when they arrived that Kami has not cut her hair, as she was supposed to... and they were a bit mad at her, thinking she was playing them. Now on the sofa, Kami answered she is has time to do it (the show is normally the 15 and 16 of July and she has to look like a tomboy) .

Yula and the friend are trying to convince her not to cut her hair. She still answers that she wants to cut and the girls are scrowling the net to find a her a boy wig... To be continued...

48 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The hair story still going on. Yula and Kristy were surprised today when they arrived that Kami has not cut her hair, as she was supposed to... and they were a bit mad at her, thinking she was playing them. Now on the sofa, Kami answered she is has time to do it (the show is normally the 15 and 16 of July and she has to look like a tomboy) .

Yula and the friend are trying to convince her not to cut her hair. She still answers that she wants to cut and the girls are scrowling the net to find a her a boy wig... To be continued...

at what time was that?

It started around 20:50 till 21:31 when Kami asked the closed friend to watch the film instead of the wigs (perruque in russian as in french) and it is in the living room on the sofa.

There is two part of it : when Yula came in to join Kami and her firend on Kristy's balcony to go immediately to the kitchen with Kristy too. And when they go to the living room.

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Kristy had pretty hot sex last night slider...Some of her best views, and without her panties....:biggrin:

Did she take it in the ass or have any oral .........??  If not,  nothing new , I suppose ! 

• Upvote 1