Maria & Grisha Part #2

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

See here Maria deliberately closes the curtains to make sure everything is in dark under shitty lighting: ::)

MariaCloseCurtain.JPG

I will agree that they should only be smoking out in the yard and I also think they should either move the camera to the corner and pin the curtain behind it or dismount the camera from the window and put it on a tripod in the corner so that the curtains don't interfere with it. As for closing the curtains I know you personally don't like it but I don't care because the nv works good, there may be a couple of valid reasons for closing the curtains 1 for setting the right mood or 2 to stop peeping toms and protect Mary from local's prying.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I will agree that they should only be smoking out in the yard and I also think they should either move the camera to the corner and pin the curtain behind it or dismount the camera from the window and put it on a tripod in the corner so that the curtains don't interfere with it. As for closing the curtains I know you personally don't like it but I don't care because the nv works good, there may be a couple of valid reasons for closing the curtains 1 for setting the right mood or 2 to stop peeping toms and protect Mary from local's prying.

Nah that cant be the reason. They had sex there countless times without the curtains drawn. And theres a balcony outside. You cant see a thing from outside considering how far the bed is away from the window. 

I know thats not against the rules but for me its annoying making the view worse (NV is worse than daylight or light. Think we dont need to argue abt. that) on purpose. Being the only appartement doing this it makes them look bad compared to the others and in the end cost them views. Especially now when there are more and more appartements with very good lighting coming online. 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah that cant be the reason. They had sex there countless times without the curtains drawn. And theres a balcony outside. You cant see a thing from outside considering how far the bed is away from the window. 

I know thats not against the rules but for me its annoying making the view worse (NV is worse than daylight or light. Think we dont need to argue abt. that) on purpose. Being the only appartement doing this it makes them look bad compared to the others and in the end cost them views. Especially now when there are more and more appartements with very good lighting coming online. 

IMO the only thing that will cost them views is moving or covering cams either on purpose or by accident, and in some circumstances NV can be better than natural light.

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

IMO the only thing that will cost them views is moving or covering cams either on purpose or by accident, and in some circumstances NV can be better than natural light.

It can be. But would have not been the case there. When you look at Scarletts and Olegs room at same time you see the daylight coming in would have been much better.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It can be. But would have not been the case there. When you look at Scarletts and Olegs room at same time you see the daylight coming in would have been much better.

Then I go back to one the points I said earlier that it might be for the mood setting, it isn't a ploy for hiding or any nefarious reason because i'm sure they would know that the nv would kick in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Then I go back to one the points I said earlier that it might be for the mood setting, it isn't a ploy for hiding or any nefarious reason because i'm sure they would know that the nv would kick in.

You are right. But it still makes no good impression compared with othes places.