Maria & Grisha Part #2

On 7/17/2017 at 8:49 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Yes really bad at the moment. Wonder if it's over between GM

On 7/17/2017 at 8:47 PM, golfer06 said:

i want to see the maid with a boyfriend & fucking the shit out of him. it can't be less exciting than the little or nothing that goes on here.

Capture_2017_07_17_15_45_26_459.png

Well.. I wouldn't mind being the teddy bear....just sitting there for hours enjoying the view...:angel:

LOL..have you seen the pool pic VH puted in the twitter...very nice close pic..TO BAD VH users only can see the dam pool and girls by VERY VERY far cam..again that pic it's very incorrect and doesn't correspond at the bad image we have.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

LOL..have you seen the pool pic VH puted in the twitter...very nice close pic..TO BAD VH users only can see the dam pool and girls by VERY VERY far cam..again that pic it's very incorrect and doesn't correspond at the bad image we have.

That's a profissionel photographer. They twited in maria is profile.

1 hour ago, nounou said:

That's a profissionel photographer. They twited in maria is profile.

Don't put that in cause and the photo it's nice,my point was we never had an good view of the yard even less of the pool(because the cam it's sooo far)so that pool pic in Maria tweet and in VH site it's very very diferent from what they deliver to clients,just to exemple people that isn't VH users would think if they subscribe VH they will watch that way or at least close enought quality...and truth couldn't be more far from it.Non paid subscribers..the yard/pool cam it's far..very far.

• Upvote 1