Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

When i say two bedrooms/rooms without cam this ones are in the house..you can see even them in the house plant..but no cams in it.one it's upfloor and the other downstairs..that's why the residents and guests vanishes fast and apear from nowere...in any VH house should be divisions without an cam,that as we can see leads to residents,guests going to there and use and abuse the Of cam.

These 2 are the stairs and hall way.

Just now, Just In said:

But I'm saying its not 2 other bedrooms as the house graphic doesn't show them, but its the neighbours house.

I could be wrong..but isn't that space near guestroom(that only have one cam and it's empty)an bedroom or room?And isn't that big space near cam1 yard another hall or room,even if it's only an big hall could have chairs etc in it.

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

These 2 are the stairs and hall way.

How can we know?At least the space near cam5 looks to me totaly an room.The other near yard seems the stairs etc,but if the go to this places and stay for long hours there it's because something it's there.

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't think they hide specifically there but rather at there neighbours.

But how they go the neighbors if a lot of the times they vanish they don't go out the house...

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

How can know?At least the space near cam5 looks to me totaly an room.The other near yard seems the stairs etc,but if the go to this places and stay for long hours there it's because something it's there.

At times when I was watching I could see them go up the stairs from the kitchen cam and I would say that is what the bottom graphic shows, then switch to yard cam and see them at the top of the stairs as shown by top graphic, I may be wrong but that is my impression.

People would argue that you should just be happy with whatever they are willing to give you and if they don't "live" in the cam view space and they run away to non cam areas then it really comes at their cost as well as yours. This is actually quite true. I mean they are under no obligation to stay in the apt under the cams 24/7. BUT, that's not really what people are paying to see now is it. It's one thing for them to leave the apt to do whatever they want, but if they are hanging out in other non cam areas of the apt to avoid the cams so they can live their true off cam life, then that is hiding. This is where VH fails as the managers of the managers. They are the ones who know the absolute truth about this and it is encumbant upon VH to be aware and discourage this behavior if it is happening. We can only spot these things and complain. VH has to be on top of this, otherwise, what we are really watching are planned cam shows.

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

At times when I was watching I could see them go up the stairs from the kitchen cam and I would say that is what the bottom graphic shows, then switch to yard cam and see them at the top of the stairs as shown by top graphic, I may be wrong but that is my impression.

Agree that the zone near yard seems to be the stairs but the other zone attached to one of the guestrooms totaly seems another bedroom.

The thing is if they are popping around to their neighbours for a chin wag are they purposefully hiding? but you are right Amy that it would be detrimental to their live views by doing so.

Just now, ze81 said:

Agree that the zone near yard seems to be the stairs but the other zone attached to one of the guestrooms totaly seems another bedroom.

I think you have to take the graphic as not completely accurate like some of the other place's.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

People would argue that you should just be happy with whatever they are willing to give you and if they don't "live" in the cam view space and they run away to non cam areas then it really comes at their cost as well as yours. This is actually quite true. I mean they are under no obligation to stay in the apt under the cams 24/7. BUT, that's not really what people are paying to see now is it. It's one thing for them to leave the apt to do whatever they want, but if they are hanging out in other non cam areas of the apt to avoid the cams so they can live their true off cam life, then that is hiding. This is where VH fails as the managers of the managers. They are the ones who know the absolute truth about this and it is encumbant upon VH to be aware and discourage this behavior if it is happening. We can only spot these things and complain. VH has to be on top of this, otherwise, what we are really watching are planned cam shows.

Couldn't agree more Amy.As an VH user/viewer it's almost an feeling of cheating when for exemple we see this residents and guests vanishing all the cams in an matter of seconds and then they apear undressed etc few or long hours later.Basicaly feel like we are paying but not seing all.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think you have to take the graphic as not completely accurate like some of the other place's.

Could be,but what i can trust is what my eyes see or don't,and it's impossible not to be at least one bedroom/room without cam in this place..people don't desapear from a dozen cams in seconds like it happens were a lot.But the graphic seems correct..right next to yard it's the stairs zone without cam(as it shows in graphic)and downstairs next to one of the guestrooms it's what seems other room.