Rose, Layla & Eric

Just think if Iris or Zoe lived on the compound, they would definitely would walk around the inside nude and probably outside and that is what we need to happened. I don't think that they should be nude all the time but they agreed to be on a voyeur site.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Just think if Iris or Zoe lived on the compound, they would definitely would walk around the inside nude and probably outside and that is what we need to happened. I don't think that they should be nude all the time but they agreed to be on a voyeur site.  

they would be so perfect here.

• Upvote 1

4 in the afternoon. No one used the pool. Silvia laid in bed until 1, put on a ugly dress and went back to lying in bed watching something. Rose, Lena, Dina and Layla all look to be out right now, at least Rose and Layla did something today for the viewers. Amy has been lying around clothed all day. The one of two girls who doesn't need to do much today(Katie) is lounging on her bed in proper attire

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

RLC mode and granny dress again:

howExciting.jpg

When she sat down I could see up her dress, but a second later she pullled it down and fixed that problem. Geez!

Golfer, could you go back out 15 min and gif it? 

@golfer06