Rose, Layla & Eric

Thx for the pics golfer. Was there any resolution of the situation with these 2. Is she having a abortion, or is she even pregnant for sure? And why is this guy on his back 90% of the time they have sex? And has he eaten her pussy yet? Inquiring minds want to know! And if she threatened to cut off these amazing blowjobs, he'd be down there slurping away in a heartbeatCapture_2017_07_04_03_24_13_943.png

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for the pics golfer. Was there any resolution of the situation with these 2. Is she having a abortion, or is she even pregnant for sure? And why is this guy on his back 90% of the time they have sex? And has he eaten her pussy yet? Inquiring minds want to know! And if she threatened to cut off these amazing blowjobs, he'd be down there slurping away in a heartbeat 

hey ash. officially i guess we're all still in the dark. i have not seen him eat any pussy. and she should bring someone home & start sucking his dick right in front of artur. since whatever happened she has had to be the aggressor for sex. i don't know what his problem is.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

hey ash. officially i guess we're all still in the dark. i have not seen him eat any pussy. and she should bring someone home & start sucking his dick right in front of artur. since whatever happened she has had to be the aggressor for sex. i don't know what his problem is.

Lol, bring somebody home and have him eat her out, then maybe this dope will see what he's missing. I guess groomy still isn't talking about whats going on, good for him if it's something real personal with them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, bring somebody home and have him eat her out, then maybe this dope will see what he's missing. I guess groomy still isn't talking about whats going on, good for him if it's something real personal with them.

i guess we should take a russian language class. 

He has cum I'm her mouth but I don't think she swallowed. He barely ever fucks her tits. Ash, not sure if yours are big enough. My girl has D's and let me tell you it feels awesome to fuck them. To the finish especially. I know its not the best for the girl other then pleasing your partner, but wow is it nice. Lots of the girls here have small tits, but Eric is lucky and he should be in titty fucking paradise. But he's too numb to know it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

He has cum I'm her mouth but I don't think she swallowed. He barely ever fucks her tits. Ash, not sure if yours are big enough. My girl has D's and let me tell you it feels awesome to fuck them. To the finish especially. I know its not the best for the girl other then pleasing your partner, but wow is it nice. Lots of the girls here have small tits, but Eric is lucky and he should be in titty fucking paradise. But he's too numb to know it.

Thx, i actually meant cum in her mouth, not neccesarily swallowing it. My boobs are 34c, and Guy is like you, he loves it, especially since i got other stuff i do to him as he pumping away. Eric should try that, we know she would be up for it!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx, i actually meant cum in her mouth, not neccesarily swallowing it. My boobs are 34c, and Guy is like you, he loves it, especially since i got other stuff i do to him as he pumping away. Eric should try that, we know she would be up for it!

Oh my, you're in great shape I bet. That is a perfect breast size..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my, you're in great shape I bet. That is a perfect breast size..

I'm in pretty good shape. Not from excessive working out though, I walk every day though. I"m pretty lazy as far as working out goes.