Rose, Layla & Eric

13 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Women do that because it feels good. Men tend to handle women by the head during sex so it's kind of signal to that. You know that surge of endorphins you get when your about to come, well doing this can get a woman there. Same reason they bite, smack, lick their lips, suck your fingers, roll their eyes back, and gasp.

My best guess is that a woman who enjoys oral sex will tend to do these things with their head.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Women do that because it feels good. Men tend to handle women by the head during sex so it's kind of signal to that. You know that surge of endorphins you get when your about to come, well doing this can get a woman there. Same reason they bite, smack, lick their lips, suck your fingers, roll their eyes back, and gasp.

My best guess is that a woman who enjoys oral sex will tend to do these things with their head.

Good answer. Thanks a lot.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

i'll do that sometimes and I don't really know , like Amy said, when Guy is down there giving me oral i,ll do that a lot. Masturbating I don't really have a free hand, both are busy with other things than my head.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

i'll do that sometimes and I don't really know , like Amy said, when Guy is down there giving me oral. Masturbating I don't really have a free hand, both are busy with other things than my head.

Eric has both hands on his head a lot of times when Layla is doing her thing downvthere. He might be keeping his head from exploding thoiugh.

• Upvote 2

Layla is an absolute perfect female physical specimen- She has complete control over every muscle in her body --No one on this site has a tenth of the physical coordination she has- Her dance moves have no equal

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-10 19.36.44.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-10 19.38.05.png

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

i'll do that sometimes and I don't really know , like Amy said, when Guy is down there giving me oral i,ll do that a lot. Masturbating I don't really have a free hand, both are busy with other things than my head.

I like it. You busy little bee. ::)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Layla is an absolute perfect female physical specimen- She has complete control over every muscle in her body --No one on this site has a tenth of the physical coordination she has- Her dance moves have no equal

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-10 19.36.44.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-10 19.38.05.png

Errr.... talking of being a perfect female physical specimen.... have you noticed Leora or Nelly on RLC..???? 

If I could play God for one day, I would take Leora, Nelly and Layla.... mix them together to create the perfect woman...but then the next day I would probably need God... to help me survive....:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Errr.... talking of being a perfect female physical specimen.... have you noticed Leora or Nelly on RLC..???? 

If I could play God for one day, I would take Leora, Nelly and Layla.... mix them together to create the perfect woman...but then the next day I would probably need God... to help me survive....:biggrin:

Just give me Layla and Gina and I would die a happy man. ::)

22 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think i may be bi or something somewhere in my brain. I had a few chances before i met Guy to be with a another woman, but never got past 1st or 2nd base, because i'm a loser and didn;t go through with it.  When i see Layla and certain other women, i really get turned on by how soft and beautiful she looks, and how smooth her skin is,  the opposite of what i like in a guy, and how she just looks kissable all over. I'd love to give her an orgasm, and she wouldn't have to even touch me back. 

did anyone happen to record her session while her man slept beside her?