Rose, Layla & Eric

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From the numerous videos I have seen of them. And it's not like they haven't fucked in the living room countless times for everyone to see...

As I said do you have any personal experience with sex so that you might Know passionate from hooker sex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing the fucked just make Rose and Artur with light in your room and looking directly at the camera, I have to say it seems now a fierce competition! And unfortunately, Silvia and Josh lost, are in last place and with difference!

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

As I said do you have any personal experience with sex so that you might Know passionate from hooker sex

And why are you all of a sudden worried about my sexual history? Do YOU have any personal experience with sex so that you might Know passionate from hooker sex?

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

After seeing the fucked just make Rose and Artur with light in your room and looking directly at the camera, I have to say it seems now a fierce competition! And unfortunately, Silvia and Josh lost, are in last place and with difference!

Rose is very hot and loaded with sexual energy but artur does not even eat pussy --I hardly call that a total sex act when he is involved--this is real passion when josh's dick is like a sprung piece of steel and is just dripping with her fluids--They can move in and out so slowly because their nerve endings are on fire and ready to explode--Their sex is so head and shoulders above the other occupants

GGGGGG.mp4

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And why are you all of a sudden worried about my sexual history? Do YOU have any personal experience with sex so that you might Know passionate from hooker sex?

No I'm a virgin -- why would you ask if I am WORRIED about your sexual history--It is nothing more than inquiry because you make a statement which seems to indicate to me you are a virgin when it comes to passionate sex

i would have agreed about the passion a little while ago but something happened & silvia & josh have lost it. and now they need to get it back & in view or they will be gone. i agree with gudari. they are in dead last place in the complex. it isn't even close to anyone delivering less than they have so far.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i would have agreed about the passion a little while ago but something happened & silvia & josh have lost it. and now they need to get it back & in view or they will be gone. i agree with gudari. they are in dead last place in the complex. it isn't even close to anyone delivering less than they have so far.

I guess you and gudari are of the same mind but I see nothing to move anyone ahead of silvia and josh --not even close ----I have been a completre fan and backer of Rose when no one else did --she is like a sexual volcano waiting to be unleashed --I just think artur fucks her like a 13 year old boy would--There it is go for it type thinking--Josh is a very sophisticated lover in comparison--and of course silvia is as beautiful and well endowed as a female can be

I guess you and gudari are of the same mind but I see nothing to move anyone ahead of silvia and josh --not even close ----I have been a completre fan and backer of Rose when no one else did --she is like a sexual volcano waiting to be unleashed --I just think artur fucks her like a 13 year old boy would--There it is go for it type thinking--Josh is a very sophisticated lover in comparison--and of course silvia is as beautiful and well endowed as a female can be

and as soon as they start to show it again they will move up in my eyes again. or they will stay this way & fade away from memory.

Just now, golfer06 said:

and as soon as they start to show it again they will move up in my eyes again. or they will stay this way & fade away from memory.

We shall see ---but I saw a lot more sexual type things going on today among practically all the guest --it is quite possible the crack down by VH is having a maybe good effect for us

Just now, sr71gn said:

Te supongo Gudari y son de la misma mente, pero no veo nada para mover a nadie por delante de Silvia y Josh --no siquiera cerca ---- He sido un fan completre y respaldo de Rose cuando nadie más lo hizo --she es como un volcán sexual espera de ser liberado --que solo piensan artur la folla como un niño de 13 años lo haría - No se vaya para él el tipo de pensamiento - Josh es un amante muy sofisticado en comparación - y por supuesto Silvia es tan hermoso y bien dotado como una mujer puede ser

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Te supongo Gudari y son de la misma mente, pero no veo nada para mover a nadie por delante de Silvia y Josh --no siquiera cerca ---- He sido un fan completre y respaldo de Rose cuando nadie más lo hizo --she es como un volcán sexual espera de ser liberado --que solo piensan artur la folla como un niño de 13 años lo haría - No se vaya para él el tipo de pensamiento - Josh es un amante muy sofisticado en comparación - y por supuesto Silvia es tan hermoso y bien dotado como una mujer puede ser

Part I also think like you friend! But there are things that I do not agree. Josh loves Silvia and they are passionate Yes, but please, in sex not! Cannot be called them lovers sexually because it is not right! Josh tries it, Silvia not! With respect to Rose, has a spectacular physical Yes, but I still think the same, she has betrayed her best friend in the project, but here that already does not matter not? Now we want to see sex between Artur and Rose... but neither is good sex, simply improving little by little, not as sex between Silvia and Josh who has stalled or goes straight down!

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Part I also think like you friend! But there are things that I do not agree. Josh loves Silvia and they are passionate Yes, but please, in sex not! Cannot be called them lovers sexually because it is not right! Josh tries it, Silvia not! With respect to Rose, has a spectacular physical Yes, but I still think the same, she has betrayed her best friend in the project, but here that already does not matter not? Now we want to see sex between Artur and Rose... but neither is good sex, simply improving little by little, not as sex between Silvia and Josh who has stalled or goes straight down!

I guess we will have to agree to disagree maybe Gudari

Supongo que tendremos que estar en desacuerdo quizá Gudari

It may be, but nothing happens, so there is this forum, to say and I think you're a good fellow. Although in this case we think different, not passing anything, you still appreciating as friend!

Archived