Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Me too! At some point she is just going to have to say fuck it. Same with all of the rest of them. The Compound will be a failure until this happens.

Yes interest will get lost pretty fast I think...

Really looking forward getting the Maria Grisha place back. The compound is a nice location for having fun but I think the people in it dont do it justice. With a new location I hope we will see some crazy parties in Maria Grisha new place.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes interest will get lost pretty fast I think...

Then that royally sucks for us and VH. They put all of this effort and money into this project only to get jazzed by the tenants and their reluctance to be nude in front of others. It's stupid!

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I hope that tonight Silvia and Josh gave us one or two good fucked with light, but for me are history!

I dont really watch the compound only for sex. Sex I could see in normal appartements too. The compound should stand for crazy parties, skinny dipping, sexy shenanigans and more interaction between the people and a lot less clothes on the girls...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Realmente no veo el compuesto sólo por el sexo. Sexo pude ver en Appartements normales también. El compuesto debe presentarse a las fiestas locas, Bañarse desnudo, chanchullos atractivas y una mayor interacción entre las personas y mucho menos ropa de las chicas ...

Also!

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont really watch the compound only for sex. Sex I could see in normal appartements too. The compound should stand for crazy parties, skinny dipping, sexy shenanigans and more interaction between the people and a lot less clothes on the girls...

all of the stuff that's not happening.

Archived