Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutos atrás, golfer06 disse:

Também este quarto tem um quarto para lena e Peter, mas agora eu acredito que o plano é tornar um espaço de festa comum, pois parece ser o único quarto em tudo o complexo que é grande e bom o suficiente para tal propósito. Lena e peter estão agora não é antigo quarto dina & rob. Lenapeter katie & phil foram mantidos juntos porque são amigos mais próximos dos outros.

Capture_2017_06_08_19_23_16_543.png

And that now is the bed of a cat and before the arena of Lena and Peter. I say arena, because until where I was still online and accompanying, this space was the scene of memorable and intense sexual battles since the couple.
I do not know if the current room this "profile" continues.

As for an indoor ballroom? It may be, but when and with whom? With all 17 there?

Of course a party of this figure I'm including, Alex, Lina and the local curator (former brother / friend of Lina).::)
Ah, plus the cat, of course.(:biggrin:)

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Silvia you missed a nice opportunity. Nobody outside their rooms and you get fully dressed to go to the kitchen. Its still nice and warm there you could have gone easily there naked. Even smoke break outside would have been no problem naked as theres really nobody around there. Shes really starting to disappoint me

The fact is that the environment there is large, but small and limited to movements.

Silvia, with all the certainty she is missing her sofa, her kitchen and balcony with window and maybe even her bathroom and bathtub (although her baths were mostly on her feet).

Layla in turn, again from your couch (or couches). Balcony I do not say since she does not smoke. .
I observe here the effect of women, for men continue their same pattern and behavior as before.

Still on Layla, I can see by the best moments of this new environment and the available timeline, that she is still happy with Eric and I have the impression that they stayed together more and more compliments with this movement.

Layla as always, does not disappoint and adapts to any environment and location. I saw your "presence" in the pool today along with Silvia.

The fact is that she and Silvia need to "knit" more with each other,
But where ? In the kitchen ? No way .
No hall (cam 2)? Absurd.
Only the rooms are left. Layla visits Silvia in her room and Silvia visits Layla in her room.

Comic, do you agree?

Opening up a space releasing what is now Layla's bedroom or Dina's bedroom to become a real and comfortable living room (with tv, coffee table and etc) is the most viable solution in the "tosc" mine.

And since this does not happen, each couple is "confined" in their own bedroom. Just momentarily biting into the kitchen ( For each one preparing their own meal)
 or shower. And to the shower, I can see that he has neither a door nor a curtain.
Enough?::)

Looking closely, I'm almost sure that on the official floor of this part of the house the place that is now Dina's (or Lyla's) bedroom has this purpose on purpose.

One Living.

In my view, this part of the "project" has not started well and is already "urgently needed" for reform and revision.
Not only behavior, but environment for this purpose too,
Did I leave any "loose ends"?::)

Archived