Rose, Layla & Eric

Looking at room right this moment. I see Silvia, Josh, Layla and Eric all getting alone well in the kitchen as Josh and Silvia look to be preparing dinner. 

One whom live in the states eating dinner almost around 11pm is little odd. This time I snacking not having full meal lol. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, broxman said:

I know Dina & Rob were loners but they had regular sex so I'm surprised they had a low rating.

Me too, which makes me think they left cause of Amy and Vlad. All these people are friends, except SJLE.

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

I know Dina & Rob were loners but they had regular sex so I'm surprised they had a low rating.

So did Amy and Vlad. But that's not enough. The compound is basically a crazy party house and people there must interact and should show some skin outside their rooms. All whay Silvia and Josh and Eric and Layla don't do. But I guess Silvia and Josh will be next

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Me too, which makes me think they left cause of Amy and Vlad. All these people are friends, except SJLE.

Their sex was pretty everytime the same. No surprises or funny things to expect from them. I did not watch them much.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So did Amy and Vlad. But that's not enough. The compound is basically a crazy party house and people there must interact and should show some skin outside their rooms. All whay Silvia and Josh and Eric and Layla don't do. But I guess Silvia and Josh will be next

To be honest I'm bored of Eric & Layla they can go as far as I'm concerned. I don't even watch back their bedroom sessions on the timeline.

1 minute ago, broxman said:

To be honest I'm bored of Eric & Layla they can go as far as I'm concerned. I don't even watch back their bedroom sessions on the timeline.

Me too yes watching them simply have sex does not do it for me. I really liked them very much when they were together with Jess and Sam. They never recovered from the beating the got with the ice cave appartement. Watching action with them only in their room is nothing new and will get boring pretty fast. I don't think they are as save as most people think here.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Me too yes watching them simply have sex does not do it for me. I really liked them very much when they were together with Jess and Sam. They never recovered from the beating the got with the ice cave appartement. Watching action with them only in their room is nothing new and will get boring pretty fast. I don't think they are as save as most people think here.

eric helping with the cams will probably help save them but they need their own apt again. maybe with dax & molly?

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

eric helping with the cams will probably help save them but they need their own apt again. maybe with dax & molly?

Save them for now but for how long? You know Alex and Lina's sidekick with the Babyface can setup cams too. They are not so save I am pretty sure.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I wish. Molly is hot as fuck!

Archived