Rose, Layla & Eric

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

In the dark by now :dodgy:

Amy said this

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause the clothes she is wearing is costing her viewership, thus money. Simple as That! Sometimes you have to invest money to make money.

golfer responded that way

54 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

or she could go back to wearing her birthday suit & get some views back & thus make more $ !

So Russ has made this comment

45 minutes ago, Russ said:

Spoken like a true perv.    :biggrin:

and I fixed it for him

6 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Spoken like a true perv businessman :biggrin:

:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I consider myself a true perv--I want her to wear any kind of dress everyday-- but frequently not wear panties--I then have to watch her when she first gets dressed in the morning to know if she has or has not put panties on ----If she doesn't I will then try to get shots through out the day to make sure she hasn't slipped some on somewhere out of view--

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I consider myself a true perv--I want her to wear any kind of dress everyday-- but frequently not wear panties--I then have to watch her when she first gets dressed in the morning to know if she has or has not put panties on ----If she doesn't I will then try to get shots through out the day to make sure she hasn't slipped some on somewhere out of view--

Sorry to disappoint you. Silvia always puts them on lately. Rose sometimes was without them under her blue striped dress.

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry to disappoint you. Silvia always puts them on lately. Rose sometimes was without them under her blue striped dress.

You are missing the perv-- Rose had never done it before s I always watch her --this time she took a shower --slipped the blue and white striped dress on and never put panties on till later--after which she had laid on the bed with one guy right beside her and a little later with the one guy hugging her while taking a good look--we don't know when silvia might decode not to wear them --but of course if she doesn't wear a dress then point is mute and game over

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Their sex was nice, I'll give them that. Like her a lot better when she's smiling.

Yes is was nice to see them joking back and forth as they almost came and then stopped each time

• Upvote 1