Rose, Layla & Eric

I thought Lena has another exam coming up Friday.  I also don't think Silvia is pregnant- that couple always has been apt to lying around and it's continued in the new place. In general I just think you can't expect something exciting from these ladies every day. Personally as someone who works Monday to Friday I hope they generally save the good stuff for the weekends.

22 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Silvia was crying in front of the mirror this morning  --I wonder if she does not want to have a baby

I guess its not easy for her. You know I really like her I just still dont think she fits in the compound. If she has such great problems I really hope she will get support by VH what she can do next. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Silvia is very sensitive and caring. She would be a great mother I think 

Oh I agree but it is not always the right time in people's lives and especially because they are so caring and loving it can cause great them huge decision making grief

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Oh I agree but it is not always the right time in people's lives and especially because they are so caring and loving it can cause great them huge decision making grief

Thats right. I just want her to be happy again.

• Upvote 1