#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.DRIVINGLINE.COM

The Ford 429 was the final hammer in the classic Mustang's toolbox.

I had a friend that had a hemi-headed 429 that he put in a 1969 mach 1 mustang ,he had to put a flip front end on it just to work on it.he took a guy with him out on the interstate one day and he made a deal with him.he taped a $100 bill up on the dashboard and told him that if he could get the $100 bill when told him to grab it he could have it.there was a certain time frame he had to get it in or the deal was off,needless to say he never got it.the force from the engine put him against the back of the seat and as my friend speed shifted gears it kept him pinned against the back of the seat.That '69 'stang was a "HOSS".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I had a friend that had a hemi-headed 429 that he put in a 1969 mach 1 mustang ,he had to put a flip front end on it just to work on it.he took a guy with him out on the interstate one day and he made a deal with him.he taped a $100 bill up on the dashboard and told him that if he could get the $100 bill when told him to grab it he could have it.there was a certain time frame he had to get it in or the deal was off,needless to say he never got it.the force from the engine put him against the back of the seat and as my friend speed shifted gears it kept him pinned against the back of the seat.That '69 'stang was a "HOSS".

Those were the good old days, when you could race 🏁 🏎 cause there wasn't any traffic 

• Upvote 1