#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most Certainly.   :biggrin:

The reason you need that carriage is when it's cold & snowing it'll keep you warmer, when it's raining it'll keep you drier, when the mosquitoes, deer & horse flies are out for blood it'll protect you from those blood suckers😉

• Upvote 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

The reason you need that carriage is when it's cold & snowing it'll keep you warmer, when it's raining it'll keep you drier, when the mosquitoes, deer & horse flies are out for blood it'll protect you from those blood suckers😉

They work good in the warmer season when you have rainy days.  The Winter Months you don't get as much mileage as the cold drains the batteries especially after being outside in frigid temps for 2 to 3 hours. Also in the Winter it depends whether the Residents keep their sidewalks clear anything over 4 inches and your tires will be spinning more just trying to gain traction to move through the stuff.  I always make sure my shelves and Freezer are full for the winter months so I don't have to venture outside to much.  This Winter we have had cold weather but the snow has stayed away so far.  It's all green grass and bare pavement for travel so I am enjoying it while I can. 

Every other place is harboring the Snow for us Southern Ontario Canadians and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They work good in the warmer season when you have rainy days.  The Winter Months you don't get as much mileage as the cold drains the batteries especially after being outside in frigid temps for 2 to 3 hours. Also in the Winter it depends whether the Residents keep their sidewalks clear anything over 4 inches and your tires will be spinning more just trying to gain traction to move through the stuff.  I always make sure my shelves and Freezer are full for the winter months so I don't have to venture outside to much.  This Winter we have had cold weather but the snow has stayed away so far.  It's all green grass and bare pavement for travel so I am enjoying it while I can. 

Every other place is harboring the Snow for us Southern Ontario Canadians and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts.    :biggrin:

I left out, that the carriage will protect you from mean dogs. 

• Upvote 1

Can I ask why you guys are constantly quoting each other if you are the only ones in a conversation? This is the one forum that I noticed just about everyone does it. 

It's one thing if you are quoting a post from the day before of maybe even an hour or more, but one right after the other. Every quote uses a bit of bandwidth.

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Can I ask why you guys are constantly quoting each other if you are the only ones in a conversation? This is the one forum that I noticed just about everyone does it. 

It's one thing if you are quoting a post from the day before of maybe even an hour or more, but one right after the other. Every quote uses a bit of bandwidth.

In the middle of the morning it was the only Topic getting any comments.  I started by repying to a post that I missed form a couple months back.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
7 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

But it was never here until Admin created it today. I was busy lounging in the pool and making Tito's one of my friends.

Some of te Topics were moved from another area and placed here.