AN OBSERVATION

In the last two days I, and I would imagine many thousands of guys and girls worldwide have suddenly found themselves with too much time on their hands, solely because a certain lady has for the first time I can remember,decided to take an holiday, yes she has been away for a day maybe two before, but I can't remember her being away for longer.

People are doing work around the house, in the garden, or going out to sample the great outdoors for a change, doing things that they have neglected for far too long.

AND DON'T WE MISS HER !!.........Imagine what its going to be like when she finally decides one day that she has had enough of all us "perverts" and closes her legs forever to the outside world......WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE !!

Imagine that useless prick of a partner, who she should have told to fuck of years ago, getting her all to himself....God the thought is unbearable, him showing her about as much respect as he would show the dog. just using her to empty his cock into once a week and not bothering if she is satisfied or not...the last of the great lovers. She shows him so much affection, and mothers him like a little boy, and he looks at her and uses her like a lump of meat....as someone once said on here, " Why did God give all the nuts to people with no teeth". She deserves better.

I, like the majority of folks on here am eagerly awaiting her return, and if while they have been away he has " satisfied " her as much as he usually does, then she should return home aching to relieve herself for our pleasure, as well as hers......that of course is dependent on her not getting a monthly visit from Auntie Flo,

Toodles.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In the last two days I, and I would imagine many thousands of guys and girls worldwide have suddenly found themselves with too much time on their hands, solely because a certain lady has for the first time I can remember,decided to take an holiday, yes she has been away for a day maybe two before, but I can't remember her being away for longer.

People are doing work around the house, in the garden, or going out to sample the great outdoors for a change, doing things that they have neglected for far too long.

AND DON'T WE MISS HER !!.........Imagine what its going to be like when she finally decides one day that she has had enough of all us "perverts" and closes her legs forever to the outside world......WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE !!

Imagine that useless prick of a partner, who she should have told to fuck of years ago, getting her all to himself....God the thought is unbearable, him showing her about as much respect as he would show the dog. just using her to empty his cock into once a week and not bothering if she is satisfied or not...the last of the great lovers. She shows him so much affection, and mothers him like a little boy, and he looks at her and uses her like a lump of meat....as someone once said on here, " Why did God give all the nuts to people with no teeth". She deserves better.

I, like the majority of folks on here am eagerly awaiting her return, and if while they have been away he has " satisfied " her as much as he usually does, then she should return home aching to relieve herself for our pleasure, as well as hers......that of course is dependent on her not getting a monthly visit from Auntie Flo,

Toodles.

I didn't know Nicole had a dog jimbo...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Well, I suppose it might be a good thing now that Leora is on holiday.... us married guys can give their hand a rest and give the missus some attention. But be careful when you are cumming not to shout out Leora's name instead of your missus's name.... you might end up having to use your hand for years to come (on condition that your missus didn't cut your dick off)...:cry: