Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017. to ?

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, a kitchen isnt really made for sex ^^ 

20 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as i said in another thread i haven't seen much rlc lately. but my memories are of a kitchen where 95% of the time it was empty. the only time that i ever saw sex there it was layne & mika. from what everyone has said that may have been all that ever happened there. apparently they should have gone long ago.

You're 100% correct golfer.They were most of the time of cam and abuse to extreme the dam balconie.Now if only rlc did the same with others apartments that are in the same situation..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, a kitchen isnt really made for sex ^^ 

yes but that was it for that apt unless you want to pay their ridiculous prices only to be banned anyway for posting i pic. the point was that they were not there to show anything & they were a waste from what ive seen others write here. also other couples do have kitchen cam sex even on rlc. desiree, linda, masha, nelly come to mind right away & i'm just an occasional freeloader so d & d could have shown something once in my lifetime. it hardly would have killed them . and where are they now? i get the impression that no one will miss them.