Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

See, swingers and bisexual women sell! Winner every time! Can't figure out why this doesn't happen in more apts all the time.

does it "sell" because its unusual?   i watched but did not fin d it that interesting.  still have to admit it is not something we seeevery day.

2 hours ago, nack said:

I never watched Nina-Kira or Carina Sabrina and since the day i have joined there is zero action.Not even a romantic kiss.Leora-Paul sex and masturbate does not do anything for me although they are a likable couple and very much in love.Although no one updates in other threads,due to all the Barca Thread spamming,I have seen Dasha-Demid have sex at least thrice in a week,Anabel-Effim are regular so are Nelly-Bogdan and Stesha Marco too.There was an incredible sex session in bathroom (Stesha-Marco) which never got mentioned anywhere in that thread.

So i still consider all the girls/lesbian apartments 'softcore'

I don't get your definition of softcore ... What has frequency got to do with it? And Dash-Demid have been having sex a lot recently but there have been times when they were like Maya and Stefan were for most of last year, although too seem to have improved their frequency. Paul and Leora are go through a bit of lull but in the summer they were fine but in any case hardcore refers to what they do not how often you do it? 

You saw you don't watch the lesbian couples and neither do I but I have seen them have plenty to sex and certainly it's as hard as the hetero of couples. Carina and Sabrina occasionally have sex on free as well and it is light years from being tame.

I think a lot of you are nuts!  You can't be pleased.  With anything.  Not enough sex.  Too fake.  Couples.  Lesbians. foursomes.  Swapping.   What is it you want?  Each couple (apartment) brings something different to this site.  If you don't find it in one apt, go to another.  If you don't find it in any, leave.  some of us enjoy a variety and don't care to troll the internet in search of whatever it is.  This site is what you see is what you get.  Like it or not.  

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, chipjack said:

I imagine there's a lot more traffic than RLC anticipated. Reminds me a little of when I was 12, trying to catch a flash of nipple in the pay-per-view fuzz on cable.

You're right chip there had to be a lot of traffic for the 4some.  The cams in the BR was great but the lights was out.  I have no idea how to record on RLC

Fifteen minutes of the foursome were posted on another thread here.
I have only been paying for RLC for two months but I've recorded a bunch of stuff. Does anyone know if it's just the number in the lower left that is an identifier, or can your account be traced by some other means like the grey dots?  I won't be posting anything until after I get bored and cancel my account, but it's information I'd like to know if anyone has the answer.