Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

somebody knows how long the guest will stay  ??

i guess it now it mostly depends on what was said in that nocam bathroom between masha and guest girl. it was when she decided to hide under covers in br and as someone else mentioned she didnt seem too friendly towards masha when masha joined her in bedroom. no idea if its anything serious or its just alchohol/weed talking though so we probably wont know more until tomorrow morning (:

• Upvote 2

Cannot use reply function in other forums. Tried in L & T  and other forums and does not work. I closed out Barc 2 which I could use the function in and reopened it and then could not use it. If I close this forum out and reopen it may not work.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euth63 said:

Yeah dude, I just ate her pussy a little.  How did it go out here?

BWAHAHA! No I only put the tip in and we cuddle for the rest of the time. How did you and MrsTK do? 

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Girl guest is now giving tk a BJ. Sasha was watching

This is where Masha got jealous of MrsTK and went into the bathroom to cry. She is now very much emotionally involved 

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

yesterday Sasha fucked Masha for 1.5 hour hard and deep and she came hard too...  So your posting nonsense!

Sasha has never fucked Masha like this and Masha has never showed Sasha this much emotion before after or during sex!

54 minutes ago, arrolbro said:

You have to read very well or you shut your fuck up .i say . Sasha never fucks masha like he fucks the guest girl today. 

Exactly! Masha has never given Sasha a BJ like this before she never showed this much emotion to Sasha before! Now its out there for everyone to see Masha has feelings for TK and even in their three way hug dancing Masha barely touched sasha while she was just about giving TK a full body rub down. 

• Upvote 3

But Sasha !!! Go to bed, you can not fucking dance you through the night. You must have the strength and positive energy to take care of yourself and your wonderful and beautiful Masha tomorrow. Good night, Sasha. ??????