Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 Said:

What surprised me about TK and Masha was he shot multiple loads of cum inside Masha. He popped inside her at least three times. And she loved it. Kept coming back for more.

About Masha we can say that her motto is "Catch as you can" she is sex machine

• Upvote 1

Personally, I think what we witnessed wasn't sex between tk and Masha, it was making love.  She's clearly smitten and I hope wherever the guests live, it is far away because if it is close I'm afraid tk and Masha will be sneaking around and hooking up.  It appears as if guests are packing and getting ready to go and all parties knew this so last night was one of those "let it all hang out" nights.  Clearly Masha and tk did let it all hang out.  It will be interesting to see how the dynamics, if any, play out.

BTW, it could be these two couples are very old friends going back before RLC days and they are all aware of the dynamics or feelings of the other.  It could be but I don't think so.  Like I said, it could be interesting.  BTW, looks like the reply is working again.... 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Personally, I think what we witnessed wasn't sex between tk and Masha, it was making love.  She's clearly smitten and I hope wherever the guests live, it is far away because if it is close I'm afraid tk and Masha will be sneaking around and hooking up.  It appears as if guests are packing and getting ready to go and all parties knew this so last night was one of those "let it all hang out" nights.  Clearly Masha and tk did let it all hang out.  It will be interesting to see how the dynamics, if any, play out.

BTW, it could be these two couples are very old friends going back before RLC days and they are all aware of the dynamics or feelings of the other.  It could be but I don't think so.  Like I said, it could be interesting.  BTW, looks like the reply is working again.... 

Too the point where Masha could not watch Tk's girl giving him a BJ afterward. She and went to the BR  bathroom very upset.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Masha and male guest still fucking after all this time. Incredible display of stamina from both.

And can anyone please explain how the male guest got the nickname TK and what it stands for?

LOL the only way that is possible is by drugs!   

After yesterday's exchange which seems to have mostly been deleted, My account was blocked from commenting all through my recording of another four hours of action today. I get it. I'm done. I'll record another month or two.Maybe you can check with the rest of the internet if you still want these files sometime after that.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ermiad said:

Looks like Masha is in love ?

I'd love to get a translation of what she was saying to him while they were fucking. She was more passionate than I've ever seen her. Deep kissing, looking into his eyes, saying stuff to him, etc. I couldn't watch Sasha, that was too awkward.

• Upvote 1