Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

The blonde girl in red and black and who now sits in the barstool. is really hot-looking. She wants to see more of, and if she's the kind who is not shy. well then anything can happen if she gets space to display it. how nice. ✨????

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

Sasha wanted nothing to do with her. He went to the bathroom and she followed him in she tried holding him to talk with him and he pushed her off non violently. He wanted nothing to do with her the rest of the day he just kept his nose in his phone.  When they went to bed she grasp him behind the neck speaking softly in apologetic tones while he cried.

They seemed to be doing much better today. I hope Sasha had learned his lesson and won't let this happen again

After the first foursome he had the seem reaction the first 2/3 days .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

He cums in about 2 minutes the first time they have sex, then recovers quickly and they have sex again. He lasts much longer the second round. BTW, she swallows every load like a trooper.

The 3 rounds last night were much better and almost all over the covers.

7 minutes ago, turkey said:

After the first foursome he had the seem reaction the first 2/3 days .

He was, the major difference between the two events is that the first time they were all together in a 4 some and this time Masha chose TK over Sasha and they were in separate rooms. As everyone noted Sasha had a hard time getting it up and I cannot say for sure but my opinion is if you're hearing the woman you love getting pounded into next week in the room next to you that shares a common wall and had headboard is banging against it you might have a problem getting it up. 

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

Sasha wanted nothing to do with her. He went to the bathroom and she followed him in she tried holding him to talk with him and he pushed her off non violently. He wanted nothing to do with her the rest of the day he just kept his nose in his phone.  When they went to bed she grasp him behind the neck speaking softly in apologetic tones while he cried.

They seemed to be doing much better today. I hope Sasha had learned his lesson and won't let this happen again

A foursome is like being unfaithful. Although with permission, but it remains being unfaithful. And therefore: DO NOT!. It is hopelessly overrated, and only make problems!

Go to a hooker, if you want to fuck someone else, and keep silent.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

He was, the major difference between the two events is that the first time they were all together in a 4 some and this time Masha chose TK over Sasha and they were in separate rooms. As everyone noted Sasha had a hard time getting it up and I cannot say for sure but my opinion is if you're hearing the woman you love getting pounded into next week in the room next to you that shares a common wall and had headboard is banging against it you might have a problem getting it up. 

The boner problem was wen Sasja wos alone at home whit the guest.

I think wy dont see the seem action .Yours is more spicey !!!

• Upvote 1

Now is the guest couple on their way to bed, wondering if it is even a micro fuck tonight too. she can never have time to get an orgasm in the short time. and you have not seen her Masturbation sometime to achieve its own lovely orgasm. Oh wow if she would get a lot time with Sasha and also enduring the guest Masha also got to enjoy plenty of. Well then you'd probably also this beautiful guest woman have multiple orgasms remember far in life. For she is apparently so comfortable to have sex with, so her boyfriend seems to be hyper-sensitive and can not stay more than a few minutes. It happens when something is super good. So he's not easy in these situations. ✨????

9 hours ago, Donzi said:

Sorry that you are a weak thinker...

The reason for what happened in the bathroom between Sasha and Masha is to bring these guests