Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow did anyone else just see blondie take it in the ass then sucked his dick before going back to pussy then finally swallowed his load,this has been a great day on rlc

Hopefully she remembers to brush her teeth afterwards.  Morning Breath could be a killer.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, mishkah52 said:

i think it may be something he said to her.... he's just being his usual cold hearted self.

he was giving her shit for fucking tk behind his back a guy translated over on Thomas and vanessa thread speaking of cheating lol

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

he was giving her shit for fucking tk behind his back a guy translated over on Thomas and vanessa thread speaking of cheating lol

He should say, "I forgive thee," or he should say "we separate." What he does now is quite dangerous. He's playing with her. He loves her, but now and then he has to say something about her and TK. She still loves him (she hugs him while she cries), but if he does it all too often, that can change very quickly. Then she hate him, and is gone. And: He also fucked TK's wife. Maybe from revenge, but he did it.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

She didn't fuck TK behind Sasha's back. Don't get caught up in Donzi's fantasy world!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, cwouters said:

She did. BJ in Bathroom. And then she left the bathroom as quickly as never before. To be not noticed anyway ...

Well a BJ isn't a fuck. And you don't know that it was "behind Sasha's back". Shortly afterwards, Sasha did fuck TK's girl. Was that behind Masha's back (she was out)? It all looked like mutually-agreed partner swapping to me.

• Upvote 1