Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

The guests just moved from their bed to the floor and are having sex. Let me tell you else happened.  It was a great session.  These two need their own apartment.  She really knows what to do.  Started with a BJ under the covers, then on to the floor to ride him, then switched positions so he could ride her on top and from the back, then finally took his load in her mouth, every last drop.  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Guest said:

I do not mean that
I mean that Masha always imitate Laura
But here the other tenants would read about Masha
For example:
When he was the man who made the sex with Masha (TK )
The first tenant: This girl scum and (Derogatory)
The second tenant: This couple stupid
Tenant III: ........ the whole cursing

What you wrote does not make any sense in english. 

Masha's new silhouette is very nice and I think that she is happy with it too.

Sasha has taken full advantage of Masha newfound blowjob skills TK taught her I think he got a hold of a TK Masha video and took some lesson because his entire approach to having sex with her has completely changed. 

I have it on what I think is good authority that TK and his girl will come for a visit soon. Masha has tried on new lingerie recently and she likes to look her best for TK which lead me to believe it more. The last time she wore a sexy white bra and panty set for TK that she never wore for Sasha before or since. I think as soon as she is healed from her surgery TK will come for a visit where Masha can show off for him. Every time TK visits after he's finished with Masha he goes back to his girl and leaves Masha behind. The last time TK and Masha had sex when TK got a bj from his girl infront of Masha after she could not handle it and went to the bathroom where there is no cameras for 30 mins highly upset. Both Sasha and TK's girl checked on her and when TK's girl found out why Masha was upset she left the bathroom upset herself and went to bed. 

I still think Sasha is playing on dangerous ground here...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Donzi said:

Masha's new silhouette is very nice and I think that she is happy with it too.

Sasha has taken full advantage of Masha newfound blowjob skills TK taught her I think he got a hold of a TK Masha video and took some lesson because his entire approach to having sex with her has completely changed. 

I have it on what I think is good authority that TK and his girl will come for a visit soon. Masha has tried on new lingerie recently and she likes to look her best for TK which lead me to believe it more. The last time she wore a sexy white bra and panty set for TK that she never wore for Sasha before or since. I think as soon as she is healed from her surgery TK will come for a visit where Masha can show off for him. Every time TK visits after he's finished with Masha he goes back to his girl and leaves Masha behind. The last time TK and Masha had sex when TK got a bj from his girl infront of Masha after she could not handle it and went to the bathroom where there is no cameras for 30 mins highly upset. Both Sasha and TK's girl checked on her and when TK's girl found out why Masha was upset she left the bathroom upset herself and went to bed. 

I still think Sasha is playing on dangerous ground here...

If TK can come back to the apartment, then sasha is dumber than I thought! - On the other hand: A good show is not to be despised. Is not our problem.

Or: I go to the apartment and fuck Masha. My initials are "TK".

7 minutes ago, sigfried said:

she has a tongue stud, that's new no? and she swallows like a real trooper.

So Does a REAL trooper swallow differently from a FALSE trooper?...

sorry no dodgy face cos  on my phone and in the pub :-D

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

she has a tongue stud, that's new no? and she swallows like a real trooper.

She's had the stud since I've been following. TK gave Masha blowjob lesson by shoving his cock down her throat and face fucking her and now she practicing these new skills on Sasha for TK's next visit. Next time TK comes for a visit she'll have her skill's perfected and her new tits for TK. 

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

If TK can come back to the apartment, then sasha is dumber than I thought! - On the other hand: A good show is not to be despised. Is not our problem.

Or: I go to the apartment and fuck Masha. My initials are "TK".

Yup! my thoughts exactly and from what I understand they are coming back as soon as she is completely healed. When Masha was previewing her new Lingerie it was Sasha that was helping her with it on and off... ths blows my mind. Dangerous waters