Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

54 minutes ago, Xide said:

I predict that Dasha is not just visiting Masha, But actually there to visit Mashas Plastic surgeon for a boob job?

Time will tell.

Indeed. Yesterday, when she was changing clothes, she took what appeared to be gel breast implants from a bag and placed them over her breasts before putting on a sports bra-type top. Then she went to check herself out.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Not likely. Demids likely watching every move she makes.

figures party pooper if she did im pretty sure she would stay there 

I been following Masha and Sasha for a long time they were my favorite apartment I always enjoyed their relationship. I always thought of them as a real loving couple. However lately Masha has acted like a bitch towards Sasha. She showed him no respect in the whole TK affair. Yesterday she didn't want him to go with her to friends house. They had a big argument over it and finally he was "allowed" to go. Last night she went out with Dasha and another girl at 10pm and didn't get home until almost 4am today. She was either very drunk or high on something she had trouble walking. When she went to bed an she stayed as far away from Sasha as she could all night. This morning she continued to have no contact at all with Sasha even appeared to do what ever she could to stay way from him. At one point she went in the bathroom an only washed her crouch, (not sure why, I could guess) They went back to bed and after a little over an hour Sasha finally just decided to have sex with her. and since them she has continued to avoid any contact with him. I am really worried about the future of this couple. I am not sure how much longer Sasha will put up with Masha shitty treatment of him.  I don't understand Masha attitude she should be kissing Sasha ass after they way she treated him during the TK visit.  JMO.