Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

Here's my take on this scenario and since I don't speak the language this is purely speculation from observation. 

While swinging may or may not  come with emotions it does come with honesty and consideration.  You are supposed to be considerate and honest with your partner's feelings.  You are supposed to be open and honest and tell your partner how you really feel.  Consent, honest consent, is the gold mean for swinging.  I think Sasha is so head over heels with Masha that he pretty much consents and agrees with everything she wants.  I think she is a spoiled girl who could care less about anyone else's feelings but hers and while she may love Masha, SHE comes first in her book.  She is insatiable so she's going to get hers; no matter the consequences..   

Moreover, I think TK and his woman are far more experienced at swapping than our Sasha and Masha.  While they may have come to terms with their lives and lifestyles,  Masha and Sasha have not.  There is an old saying in sales: "If it ain't good for both of us it ain't good for either of us."   This situation tonight may be good for Masha, it does not appear so for Sasha. Masha may think there will be no consequences for tonight or she may not care.  There will be and she will..  Masha may even think TK is going to leave his woman for her,  no way.  He'll get what he can when he can and she'll help him.  But they are committed to each other in mind and spirit while Masha is committed to the size of Sasha's dick, as long as there's not a bigger one around..

It takes a lot to keep an open relationship intact.  Once again, honest communication between partners is the only way. When my wife and I felt the strain we sold our "on premises" club and dropped out of the lifestyle completely.  It was hard after 10-years of being in the life but wee always knew the day would come and she has always been #1 in my life.  It saddens me but I simply do not believe Masha and Sasha have the commitment it takes.  

I hope I am wrong.  I could be wrong.  I was wrong once back in 1993 and that's when I thought I was wrong.. :biggrin:

I admit i know nothing about a swinging lifestyle, I'm a jealous bitch and i could never put up with another woman f'ng around with my guy. That said, i would think if i could be into it, it would always involve the 2 of us together with other couples, not him going into another room and f'ng some woman and leaving me out of it. That wouldn't be "us" swinging, that would be "him" fucking another woman. Obviously Masha knows Sasha doesn't like it and doesn't care . Must think Sasha will always be there for her, like he was when she got her fake tits and was in pain, and he helped her every day and was there for her.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

She must be really tired from fucking TK. She fell right to sleep, no conscience doesn't care that she ripped Sasha heart out. Karma is a bitch and its coming her way watch out.

So what happened, TK finally fucked Masha, then TK and mrs TK left?  Yeah, karma is gonna get her big time. 

• Upvote 2

I use to think she was a very pretty girl, however the way she has treated Sasha really changes her image.  She is lucky to have him, if it was me she would have been put out on her ass looking for some where new to live.

• Upvote 2

I wish now to be a Russian fly (the one that understand Russian) to hear what they are talking about and what is the secrets minds of every one of them 

I think that they take it more easy as we take it

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I wish now to be a Russian fly (the one that understand Russian) to hear what they are talking about and what is the secrets minds of every one of them 

I think that they take it more easy as we take it

Yes I think it to , dear are some ghostbusters on this forum !