Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Seems really strange that she is taking a trip before highly touted performance in the Russian Hamlet in a week, I guess she is so good she needs not any rehearsal time LMAO :biggrin::biggrin:

Good Bye Kami, Good Bye Kami, were so glad to see you go. Yes Yes Hello Angels, Yes Yes Hello Angels, Now is the time for your stars to shine while miserable one is away again :heart:.

Image result for haveanly  angels nude

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Seems really strange that she is taking a trip before highly touted performance in the Russian Hamlet in a week, I guess she is so good she needs not any rehearsal time LMAO :biggrin::biggrin:

Good Bye Kami, Good Bye Kami, were so glad to see you go. Yes Yes Hello Angels, Yes Yes Hello Angels, Now is the time for your stars to shine while miserable one is away again :heart:.

We?????

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

With clothes Kami is packing(shorts,t-shirts,swim suits,flip/flops,short denim skirts) I'm thinking this is another trip for sun and beach time. 

Are any of the girls in B1 and B2 due to leave Barcelona in the next few days?

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Are any of the girls in B1 and B2 due to leave Barcelona in the next few days?

Gina has been there for a very long time. kam should visit. and live in one of those little rooms again