Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami returns on the 13th as planned,when you subtract travel time she only had a 2+ day vacation.Hardly seems worth going all that distance for less than a three day vacation.

Sounds like a playcation to me :)

On 12.7.2017 at 0:25 AM, Ridgerunner said:

I give up.Is there anyone on here that understands what I am saying?

I think I understood you, but your opponent clearly didn't.

On 12.7.2017 at 0:22 AM, moos54 said:
On 12.7.2017 at 0:17 AM, Ridgerunner said:

If you started dating a new woman,went to her apartment for the first time and saw that she had cameras that allowed thousands of strangers to  watch her 24/7 what would you think?

Why do you ask me this? I feel that you already have your idea about the thing
He is not taken in traitor, do not worry, I'm sure that he is aware of the cameras well before putting a foot in the apartment, it does not prevent him to come several times, take showers, To make parties, to sleep, to make love with Kristy, if really the cameras were a problem for their relationship, he would never have done all this, that's my opinion
The cameras for me are not a problem

He is not asking you this, he is trying to make a point, about what the cameras tell you of them.

I think none of these are exactly the personallities to look for permanent attachments, marriage, and someone to form a family with, but rather more short termed sexual relationship. But even if there were never going to be "lived happily ever after", breakups can still hurt.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

He is not asking you this, he is trying to make a point, about what the cameras tell you of them.

I think none of these are exactly the personallities to look for permanent attachments, marriage, and someone to form a family with, but rather more short termed sexual relationship. But even if there were never going to be "lived happily ever after", breakups can still hurt.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

You are a far better man than I am!!  I would think that one could discern that in an everyday life of forums, but I guess I am wrong again!

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Six flights from now till tonight from this place in Turkey to Moscow.... It is quite a popular touristic place.

I'm thinking she'll get back to the apartment between 19:00 and 21:00 or between 22:00 and midnight,depending on which flight she took.If she got out of bed on time.:biggrin: