Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Kitek and Yuri must enjoy this apartment so much more than the rest of us do.  lol

Unfortunately, Yury does not have access to this. But he gets some drip sometimes 

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I knew what the girls are saying this would be a great soap opera.

Maybe in the next World that's created after this one becomes extinct they'll make one Standard Language that everyone can understand.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I knew what the girls are saying this would be a great soap opera.

Yes,you are right: here what I got of the story. Yesterday, Yula and Kami discovered on internet that a girl who had booked the same trip (Amsterdam and Paris) than them with the same tour operator, ended in some prostitution ring; They panicked, went to see Kristy in her room, who tried to clear that story... Today Kami went to change the tickets or to get some  garantees.

Another story went on yesterday. Just when she went to bed Kami said : tomorrow I cut my hair.... (Again !) Then happened some conspiracy between Yula and Kristy, who joined them in Kami's bed.

At the end of it, after some calls from Kristy to the Bolshoi's friends, I gathered that Kami will wear a wig during the ballet but at one point will be allowed to take off the wig and danse with her long hair floating around. So she could be the star she wanted to be.

Today Kami went to the Bolshoi, to try the wig I think and then took care of the tickets story. No hair talking anymore up till now...

1 hour ago, larry c mosby said:

I believe something went wrong with her & the BF.

Before that in the kitchen she played voice messages of her BF, girls were listening and commenting on that.

I'm betting money he broke up with Kristy.

3 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Before that in the kitchen she played voice messages of her BF, girls were listening and commenting on the that.

I'm betting money he broke up with Kristy.

Or the other way around, maybe he cheated her...and she got angry, coming back earlier than what it was said on the RLC site (she was due back tomorrow)