Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

I really don't know what she is going to do about her hair. She seems to change her mind everyday. I think also she is depressed, changing quickly of mood, laughting, crying, and she is quite difficult to handle for the other girls. My theory is that she is going on the stage as a boy, a tomboy, but she doesn't like the wig as she wants to be the most beautiful girl on the stage. Most of all she wants to be famous, at almost any cost.

But I like her and I don't want her to hurt herself.

I can not disagree with anything you said and I don't wish her anything but the best. When a person gets that wrapped up after anything they are looking for a big fall. The words at any cost make my inners turn. I am going to go sit under a tree and think good thoughts for a while. Thanks for all your help.    

22 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

It's Yuri, via Noldus, who wrote that, and the Sotchi thing was between the first and 11th of this month. What you write is making sense, but Kami is normally due to go on stage on the 16th and 17th, if I got it right. It seems strange. Maybe she will go, I heard her talking about Sotchi. I don't know who is Christian, could be the sister's husband.

As far I can remember now, Christian was the other guy from the Bolchoi at the party in the apartment with Kristy's BF. The other guy was Vladi.