Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Honestly, I believe they are looking for the wrong qualities of a man.  Love is love and you love someone no matter what their faults are or what their habits are or how much money they have or make.  I simply believe that they are looking for the perfect man and you and I both know there is no such thing.  Euromike96 thinks he is the perfect man, maybe they need to seek him out LMAO!!

He's already married to Rita.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Honestly, I believe they are looking for the wrong qualities of a man.  Love is love and you love someone no matter what their faults are or what their habits are or how much money they have or make.  I simply believe that they are looking for the perfect man and you and I both know there is no such thing.  Euromike96 thinks he is the perfect man, maybe they need to seek him out LMAO!!

That's Euromike69 to you Chubby Texan,,,, If Kristy came to seek me out that has got to be the worst thing ever,,,oh the humanity::)::)

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

He's already married to Rita.:biggrin:

If you look at my profile picture you will see that my wife and Kristy get along quite well and Rita doesn't mind sharing Kristy with me::)::):biggrin::heart: