Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just the fact that K&K are RLC tenants may make it difficult for them to have a serious relationship with a man.If you went to a woman's apartment and saw that she had cameras in her apartment that allowed strangers to watch her 24/7,wouldn't you wonder what sort of person she was?I often thought that the cameras plus Kami's trips to UAE doomed her relationship with Egor.Especially,when combined with the fact that Egor had just gotten out of a marriage with a woman who was described as a "slut".  

at the moment they have sex in the apartment, i believe camera isn't a problem

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

at the moment they have sex in the apartment, i believe camera isn't a problem

You don't understand what I'm saying.Sex may be okay,but do the guys having sex with them want a serious lasting relationship,or do they consider the girls to be just cheap play things because of the cameras? 

• Upvote 1

I do not know what these men well thought but I know that several times kami and kristy have complained that they did not share much with them, be it egor for kamila or vadim for kristy
The only thing I know is that Kristy, for once, seemed attached to a guy, the others were only a distraction for her

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not know what these men well thought but I know that several times kami and kristy have complained that they did not share much with them, be it egor for kamila or vadim for kristy
The only thing I know is that Kristy, for once, seemed attached to a guy, the others were only a distraction for her

But was he attached to her or was he just using her?

I can not answer in his place my dear, and neither do you
If it is based on what we could see, I would say yes, otherwise it will not have come several times to only sleep, and in any case, we are not H24 with them, a relationship is built by going out together , Cinema, restaurant, and lots of other things, but unfortunately I did not feel they shared it all

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you started dating a new woman,went to her apartment for the first time and saw that she had cameras that allowed thousands of strangers to  watch her 24/7 what would you think?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

If you started dating a new woman,went to her apartment for the first time and saw that she had cameras that allowed thousands of strangers to  watch her 24/7 what would you think?

Why do you ask me this? I feel that you already have your idea about the thing
He is not taken in traitor, do not worry, I'm sure that he is aware of the cameras well before putting a foot in the apartment, it does not prevent him to come several times, take showers, To make parties, to sleep, to make love with Kristy, if really the cameras were a problem for their relationship, he would never have done all this, that's my opinion
The cameras for me are not a problem

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why do you ask me this? I feel that you already have your idea about the thing
He is not taken in traitor, do not worry, I'm sure that he is aware of the cameras well before putting a foot in the apartment, it does not prevent him to come several times, take showers, To make parties, to sleep, to make love with Kristy, if really the cameras were a problem for their relationship, he would never have done all this, that's my opinion
The cameras for me are not a problem

I give up.Is there anyone on here that understands what I am saying?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is in Greece, in the isle of Kos, as said, with a friend, a guy. We were wong when thinking of Sotchi... So a new BF for Kami ?

Once she learns to  BJ30696.gif she'll have all kinds of BF's.  :biggrin: