Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Not even, I just give my opinion
After it is maybe biased because I follow her on social networks like many, and so I know what she does
But no need to go all the time in the details

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So RLC is about tits,ass and pussy and that's it,right?

RLC it's about what she do in the apartment, because we can see her, RLC isn't social media my friend

Outside, it's her world, that's it 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Not even, I just give my opinion
After it is maybe biased because I follow her on social networks like many, and so I know what she does
But no need to go all the time in the details

RLC it's about what she do in the apartment, because we can see her, RLC isn't social media my friend

Outside, it's her world, that's it 

Sure you don't work for RLC?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Heidi and Kami are in the apartment right now and if we restrict or conversation to what they are doing,what do we talk about? 

It's funny to see your understanding about things 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Sure you don't work for RLC?

yes i am sure, i am a premium member like you and i pay every month for seeing all the girls live in front of my eyes 

It's just that I make the difference between what happens in the apartments, and the decent not to invade their personal world in what they do outside the apartments, if their real identities  hide by RLC , It may be for a good reason, do not you think?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

yes i am sure, i am a premium member like you and i pay every month for seeing all the girls live in front of my eyes 

It's just that I make the difference between what happens in the apartments, and the decent not to invade their personal world in what they do outside the apartments, if their real identities  hide by RLC , It may be for a good reason, do not you think?

Why do they have public social media accounts then for the whole world to see on the internet?More people see them on their social accounts than see them on RLC.Their accounts are not private.Anyone who owns a computer can view them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Right now,what are we suppose to do,speculate about what they are talking about? 

If beldon was not the one to translate things to us, what would you do, you would tell anything or you would not talk, so as not to be a liar?
Another thing, when you registered on this site, you were still aware that most of the tenants are Russians and that there would be a problem of understanding between you and them, right?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

This is their choice. Heidi made her social private when she came in, Kristy does it also from time to time. They know we have their names. They choose to show on their social things they want to be seen, known, commented. Don't be naive or hypocrite, thoses girls know what they are doing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You understand what you want to understand
It's not complicated to be smart and make the right choices

I will no longer talk about anything outside the apartment on CC,not because it is smart or right nor because  RLC has the right to stop me,but because that is a CC rule which I will obey.