Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the mods didn't understand,this was intended to be a joke since I don't have the slightest idea of what they were saying.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami to Heidi,"Yes,the one with the bald spot on top his head.":angel:

baldspot8408b.jpg

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

This is their choice. Heidi made her social private when she came in, Kristy does it also from time to time. They know we have their names. They choose to show on their social things they want to be seen, known, commented. Don't be naive or hypocrite, thoses girls know what they are doing.

Sure it's their choice to post on Social Media but we have Rules here at Cam Caps that specifically says No Posting of Social Media Information whether that be Picture, Video or Text or any Outside of the Apartment information. If you feel the need to share such information then do so by means of Private Messaging (PM). Every other Apartment for RLC in these Forums have the exact same Rules. This Apartment is no different from the rest.  What these girls do in their Private Life is their own business and should be of no concern to anyone.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I think CC instituted those rules out of fear of RLC taking action to close down CC.

The rules were instituted because some information had been posted here in the past that clearly endangered some of the tenants, both physically and professionally. I care about, and like, many of the tenants. I also enjoy many of our CC members, and appreciate their posts. We also have rules because we don't want to compete with 4chan/b or turn into an information clearing house for perverts who would harm our beloved tenants.

As far as RLC is concerned, frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn. They do what they want; we do what we want. We are a great source of advertising for them, and a way for their fans to catch up and stay interested in their site.

If more people used common sense when they posted, we mods wouldn't even need to be here, and we wouldn't need any goddamn rules. Personally, I hate the rules and having to update and enforce them. I'd rather just scamper around the threads and cause harmless mischief like I did in the good ol' days.

• Upvote 1

My opinion is that Kami is the resident Beauty Queen of RLC with the most beautiful of faces, and that Kristy would be the most fun as a person to take on a date.

Discuss your opinions about this if you wish to disagree or agree. Perhaps that will get us all back on topic.

I just looked at the RLCfan forum site.Since they restricted what can be posted,combined with very little activity in the apartment the KKH threads receive about one comment per month. That's what will happen to this thread because there will be nothing to talk about unless someone translates conversations from this apartment.

• Upvote 1