Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

People have seen them sniff something during that livingroom-sex and also Eric is a very abusive guy its just a matter of time before he hits her enough to injure her, i doubt rlc will put up with them for much longer they will probably and should be thrown out as soon as possible.

13 hours ago, fredrik29 said:

People have seen them sniff something during that livingroom-sex and also Eric is a very abusive guy its just a matter of time before he hits her enough to injure her, i doubt rlc will put up with them for much longer they will probably and should be thrown out as soon as possible.

Hep seen it also,it's the usual rlc things..they were smelling something of an small bottle also seem the usual "special" water was in action also.Even with all that this couple show no emotion during sex,not hot at all.They are both strange people,but in favor of Julia..she doesn't beat him,neither push him hard against the floor..things that "sweet" Eric does..

I think Julia was willing all the time, she showed her pussy openly to Eric and rubbed it every once in a while, so that it was definitely wet. Eric had such a marvellous pussy in front of him, and what did he do? He rubbed it a couple of times, then drew his hand back, continued watching TV, playing with his phone. picking his nose, not even attempted to take his panties off - well Julia could have helped in that but she didn´t. Such an incapable, frustrating couple! Eric must be one of the very few men in the world who does not do anything though such a pleasure is offered right in front of his eyes.

I have to leave, they went to the BR, may be they can finally decide, if they surprise us and have sex, anyone who records, please PM me!