Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

It is very exciting to watch Julia on the sofa without undies - has she learnt that from Leora? I hope she will caress herself at least a couple of times before they leave, I don´t think Eric can satisfy her anyhow. I have read about their rare sex but have not seen any so far. I hope I can see at least one session before they leave, if not online then in a PM video. Exciting girl she is!

What happened yesterday evening? Last time I opened RLC, Julia and also Eric were on the sofa without undies, and though Eric had his phone glued to his hand like always, it looked as if they had just had sex. But there is no mention about anything in this thread. Did I just imagine things, hoping to finally see some pictures or a video?

7 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

What happened yesterday evening? Last time I opened RLC, Julia and also Eric were on the sofa without undies, and though Eric had his phone glued to his hand like always, it looked as if they had just had sex. But there is no mention about anything in this thread. Did I just imagine things, hoping to finally see some pictures or a video?

Everyone's eyes were glued to the Twin Girls in Barcelona #1 Apartment.

Actually, before I closed my computer, I tried to open Julia & Eric page on CC Forum - I think I saw that pictures had been uploaded one minute ago, I could not get to that page, there was an error, I don´t know if CC had totally fallen down or just that page. When I woke up in the morning, the page worked fine again, but no sign of any new pictures. Did we lose something due to that error?

17 hours ago, theapplepie said:

why doesnt julia wear panties anymore :P

When we were young, my wife used to be at home without panties every now and then. She said it is better for the pussy to get fresh air than to be under a tight non-breathing cloth, making sweaty. I agreed with her, health is important, why would a man resist his woman´s efforts to stay healthy! 

17 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I don't care why I just glad she doesn't, you just got love this girl. Iris does this a lot and I remember when Zoe use to do this.

Who´s Iris?