Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

19 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Actually, before I closed my computer, I tried to open Julia & Eric page on CC Forum - I think I saw that pictures had been uploaded one minute ago, I could not get to that page, there was an error, I don´t know if CC had totally fallen down or just that page. When I woke up in the morning, the page worked fine again, but no sign of any new pictures. Did we lose something due to that error?

Most likely when you clicked on it the item it was either being moved to the proper thread or removed from the Topic.

These two are extremely immature and have serious sexual issues.  I may hop a look over here about once a week. Too much going on in the other apartments to waste my time here.  what is it with this appartment.  Like Raul and desiree's apartment, cursed!  Cursed I say!!   :confused::biggrin:

I think she tries every now and then (like rubbing her pussy with Eric´s toe (though his sock on), but Eric does not have a glue of what Julia means - I guess he is the most stupid guy on RLC as concerns sex (at least a serious competitor to Lev).

This couple it's just another just fooling rlc users,or trying...they are out so much(Probrably it's in that time they do sex or something)because in cams and in the house in only teasing and teasing,the other day the dude was prepared for sex and they just stopped..as Usualy.Boring couple as can be,basicaly looking to phone or tv and nothing more.When they leave will not be missed an bit.