Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Last evening I went to sleep before they started their session on the sofa, now I paid a visit to my dentist and you say they just had sex in the BR. Why am I always away when they become active? If anyone of you feels mercy towards a man that has such bad luck, please share the videos with me as PM. I keep everything strictly to myself.

Willem06, you noted my pain and uploaded the video, thank you! Again I noticed that waiting and expecting a sexual experience is more exciting than the final experience itself. I was very excited to see their sex for the first time, but seeing was not that spectacular. It was OK, who wouldn´t want to have sex with Julia, and Eric is quite athletic and could even touch Julia´s clit a couple of times - Julia should do that also herself like Leora does. I guess the reason why neither of them could not cum was the new situation for them, having sex first time on the sofa under the camera. It would not be easy for any of us, but I am sure they will get more relaxed when they practise it a few times, and on the sofa of course.

3 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I wouldn't be able to have sex under the camera! lol

But you made a good film, though not much sex in it (or was it you?)