Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

9 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

At 7:57:05 am Eric assaulted Julia

In my opinion last night they took  some substances (Hallucinogenic mushrooms ?) .

RLC it's time to kick out these 2 weirdos. I don't want to pay to watch  a bipolar depressed woman and a man who beats her depressed wife

BBC news has covered this behavior.

A Russian bill to decriminalise some forms of domestic violence has moved a step closer to becoming law.

Kitchen boxing

But campaigners said the bill would mean the "exoneration of tyrants in the home".

"The message is: 'Let's not punish a person who at home beat up his family, just because he has the right to do that.'"

dispicable. my dad was a wife beater. he kicked us kids too. 1950's

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, West_California said:

BBC news has covered this behavior.

A Russian bill to decriminalise some forms of domestic violence has moved a step closer to becoming law.

Kitchen boxing

But campaigners said the bill would mean the "exoneration of tyrants in the home".

"The message is: 'Let's not punish a person who at home beat up his family, just because he has the right to do that.'"

dispicable. my dad was a wife beater. he kicked us kids too. 1950's

It's a Sad World we live in today.   The Laws work in favor of The Criminals and not The Victims.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a Sad World we live in today.   The Laws work in favor of The Criminals and not The Victims.

Well said, StnCld...I don't know where we are headed, but it doesn't look good if you are a woman or young girl.

• Upvote 1

Strange that nobody has commented on Julia been naked on the sofa for quiote a while. She has become more liberal, or maybe RLC has advised her to take her clothes off more often. I do not regard being naked in the living room as real life, though I of course don´t mind if the girls are naked. When I was at their age, we used to wear clothes at home. If the girlfriend or wife came to sit on the sofa barenaked, it was a sign, and I always understood it, never ever left the offer unused. Julia was barenaked on the sofa - not quite as tempting as Leora, but OK. And Eric played with his phone. Is this Eric related to Paul, I don´t think he´s even Russian? The phone manufacturers should be sued for having caused such disasters to people´s private lifes.

I had to leave when they were still sitting on the sofa. Hopefully we will see a video of what happened.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

Strange that nobody has commented on Julia been naked on the sofa for quiote a while. She has become more liberal, or maybe RLC has advised her to take her clothes off more often. I do not regard being naked in the living room as real life, though I of course don´t mind if the girls are naked. When I was at their age, we used to wear clothes at home. If the girlfriend or wife came to sit on the sofa barenaked, it was a sign, and I always understood it, never ever left the offer unused. Julia was barenaked on the sofa - not quite as tempting as Leora, but OK. And Eric played with his phone. Is this Eric related to Paul, I don´t think he´s even Russian? The phone manufacturers should be sued for having caused such disasters to people´s private lifes.

I had to leave when they were still sitting on the sofa. Hopefully we will see a video of what happened.

nothing so far

On 11/01/2017 at 11:53 PM, kris66 said:

Abusing her? Do you have proof of that or are you just dragging utter nonsense out of your rear end?  Of course RLC did not react to your ridiculous email.  They are laughing at your paranoia. Drop the meds you are on. You are hallucinating!

Seen him hit her at least one time,pushing her hard to to the point the fall out..so yes I have proofs and seen it,just like others seen the same.Of course I wasn't gona acuse anyone of domestic violence if I didn't seen it live on cams.

On 26/01/2017 at 7:53 AM, phantomcapsnet said:

At 7:57:05 am Eric assaulted Julia

In my opinion last night they took  some substances (Hallucinogenic mushrooms ?) .

RLC it's time to kick out these 2 weirdos. I don't want to pay to watch  a bipolar depressed woman and a man who beats her depressed wife

Again!?This dude already hit the girl several times,pushes her hard to the floor,grabes her so hard in the harm that she have bruises in it.And Rlc seing this domestic violence(an crime punish by law)does nothing.And shame to the dudes in here defending the dude saying we are inventing the aggressions.Myself recorded at least of the times.the dude it her,then pushed her hard to the floor..then they go to the room without cam..were the sound was clear still.....

• Upvote 1