Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I keep seeing 2 or 3 people seeing this Eric abusing Julia over and over. I personally havn't seen it, not saying it isn't happening. Why are only a few people discussing this? And thosxe seeing it, are you bombarding RLC management, or whatever they're called with this info? And are they getting back to you with any action they are going to take to help her? They have to know what's going on already, . Forget about getting them booted from RLC, this guy needs to be arrested for aggravated assault if what you are saying is true, and this woman protected from him. Is anyone else seeing this but the 3 people that are on here talking about it all the time? And i keep seeing these folks who've witnessed this they don't want to put it on here for reasons like it's too salacious or whatever. Put it on here and expose this guy now, and force RLC to get this guy away from her by calling the authorities. If they think they will lose subscribers, they will take action immediately. You're not helping Julia by not putting it on here, you're keeping her in a grave situation by not putting it on here

Precisely.

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I keep seeing 2 or 3 people seeing this Eric abusing Julia over and over. I personally havn't seen it, not saying it isn't happening. Why are only a few people discussing this? And thosxe seeing it, are you bombarding RLC management, or whatever they're called with this info? And are they getting back to you with any action they are going to take to help her? They have to know what's going on already, . Forget about getting them booted from RLC, this guy needs to be arrested for aggravated assault if what you are saying is true, and this woman protected from him. Is anyone else seeing this but the 3 people that are on here talking about it all the time? And i keep seeing these folks who've witnessed this they don't want to put it on here for reasons like it's too salacious or whatever. Put it on here and expose this guy now, and force RLC to get this guy away from her by calling the authorities. If they think they will lose subscribers, they will take action immediately. You're not helping Julia by not putting it on here, you're keeping her in a grave situation by not putting it on here

I have only seen one event and this was not a "calling the authorities" thing. ... I do not know what is going on with this two, but something seems to be wrong between them. I think, some translations would help to understand their situation way better. 

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I have only seen one event and this was not a "calling the authorities" thing. ... I do not know what is going on with this two, but something seems to be wrong between them. I think, some translations would help to understand their situation way better. 

Ok, thanks for taking time to respond.

This is the oddest couple I have seen on this project.. he spends a lot of time in bed.. she on the sofa in the living room... few minutes ago she went to lay beside him on the bed and just touched him - he pushed her away at least three times. Thinks he may have an "anger" issue ... Strange guy

10 minutes ago, 69pilot said:

This is the oddest couple I have seen on this project.. he spends a lot of time in bed.. she on the sofa in the living room... few minutes ago she went to lay beside him on the bed and just touched him - he pushed her away at least three times. Thinks he may have an "anger" issue ... Strange guy

both are stranges. Julie is pantiesless all day long but when he starts touch her she rejects him also

47 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, she is such a pretty lady, beautiful body, nice smooth soft skin.

Agreed Ashley - she is lovely, and she seems to play to the cameras at times as Alma used to though no as blatantly. Her camera awareness is a bit more coy, which adds to her appeal (for me anyway - can't speak for all)

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

both are stranges. Julie is pantiesless all day long but when he starts touch her she rejects him also

I noticed that myself! It's like when one goes and tries to get something going, the other one is like, "well i wanted to earlier and you didnt want to, so there" he's one of the better looking men on here,, nice muscle tone and a sweet looking dick, but he acts like a dick, so his appeal is not there at all.