Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure she feels humiliated by him knowing all the people that are watching this. But she shouldn't, there isnt a single person on here that isn't on her side, and that this guy is just a rotten angry asshole not deserving of her at all! I feel like punching him im so mad. 

I would love to be face to face with him... Let's see if he will have the courage to be aggressive with me like he do with her...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I would love to be face to face with him... Let's see if he will have the courage to be aggressive with me like he do with her...

He's probably a big pussy in real life. That's how most of these assholes are. I wonder if she has a brother on a good friend that could kick the shit out of him.

• Upvote 1

I suggest you all do the same as 69pilot, I'm in Europe so it will be easier for me to process it if I miss it and you record. Try Bandicam recorder, it's simple to use and will record 10 minutes with the free version. Just make sure that you have checked the option to have it record sound.

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I've got my record button ready, if I see one instance of violence then I'm reporting it straight to the Czech police. Fuck sending it to or getting RLC involved.

Thx for that Maturin, i would do it myself but don't know how. Just getting kicked off RLC isnt going to help her. In fact without eyes from people on here checking him out, it could be mush worse for her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that Maturin, i would do it myself but don't know how. Just getting kicked off RLC isnt going to help her. In fact without eyes from people on here checking him out, it could be mush worse for her.

Precisley. In some ways I hope we are able to record it because then he will be prosecuted and she can get free of him.  If they are just thrown out then this pattern will continue but in private with no hope for her.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

You can get rid of him.........................but send Julia to Barca1, when Irma leaves !  She reminds me of a younger Irma...........................always naked and enjoys showing her body . She really seems to enjoy flirting with the camera ; but makes believe she is watching the TV !  A very cute, well built teaser , and she has a beautiful ass and Kitty......................LOL !

Hmm kinda right there  she really is an exhibitionist.. i have been watching them for a while and damn.. she's all out there:blush:,, but whats the deal with him? Is he abusive to her?:dodgy:

• Upvote 1