Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Didn't realize there was another girl there. She's just hanging out on the side. Alex and Anna are done for now. Dude is jerking wishing he had cum wgen Anna was sucking it.

I could not see the girl's face properly. She arrived loaded and dead to the world. (04:20 hall)

The little that I could see is that the brunette is a bit like Aslhey. (Aff)

It would be comical in the truest sense of the word if it were Terry
The guy really does not remember having him before.

The state of the GIRL WHEN AGREEED will be regrettable, I believe
But the way Anna handled it and gave attention I think the prelimibars have already been effected, leaving for the finally therefore .

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I can deepthroat an 8 inch dildo. I love it so much and I can have a no hands orgasm doing it. Something happens at that moment of full deepthroat that is out of this world.ย 

ย Ash, you really need to practice and find this clit in your throat. It's there, trust me.ย 

You're crazy, which is why I love you!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Can any recall another time when Anna and Alex use their bedroom when there is a visiting couple rather use the living room?

For this apartment was the first time.
Also excited about this news because it brings good memories of the other apartment in this exact sense.::)

ย 

I note however that the way Alex first entered and went straight into the room, he hoped it was available.
And I confess, me too.:dodgy: