Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She will in the distant future as long as she's still with Dean and he's present in the orgy. And if she does she probably won't do anything with anybody else other than him. She still has to take baby steps first.

Fully agree. Not everybody is the orgy typeΒ :biggrin:Β No problem for meΒ 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She will in the distant future as long as she's still with Dean and he's present in the orgy. And if she does she probably won't do anything with anybody else other than him. She still has to take baby steps first.

i'm with you misc. ashley hasn't even watched anyone else do anything yet let alone actually participate.

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope not Blanca. Must be new too. Have the feeling I saw these guys in Tula appartement before when Anna and Alex were there

The other guy is no stranger to me and I think he's been here before with his partner.
Golfer is the right person here to take this doubt.:huh:

My personal theory that Anna might have much greater influence on Ashley than Dean. This course all in preface that Anna has people whom Ashley would feel at easy and open to be sexual with. Dean asking to part take in orgy would seem like Dean wanna to have sex with another girl. Anna asking her to take part of an orgy would seem more gear to her having pleasure rather Dean getting to fuck another girl if that make sense.Β 

There is no way Anna is going to pressure Ashely into participating in the sex parties. Personalmy, I think if she isn't Ashley should leave the apt and visit with Layne or something. I don't like parties that are split up.