Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

My personal theory that Anna might have much greater influence on Ashley than Dean. This course all in preface that Anna has people whom Ashley would feel at easy and open to be sexual with. Dean asking to part take in orgy would seem like Dean wanna to have sex with another girl. Anna asking her to take part of an orgy would seem more gear to her having pleasure rather Dean getting to fuck another girl if that make sense.Β 

Again I agree with you. And we will understand by the flow of people in the last days that Anna is already taking these steps there.
::)

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is no way Anna is going to pressure Ashely into participating in the sex parties. Personalmy, I think if she isn't Ashley should leave the apt and visit with Layne or something. I don't like parties that are split up.

Visit Layne? Pretty sure hed try a move on herΒ :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

So whats the excuse today? Guest guy also not comfortable with free cam? or is it really just shitty Ashley, fully blocking the living room for any fun that could possibly happen? I bet my money on Ashley.

• Upvote 1

I don't know, but the guy Drew has a girlfriend named Bree who isn't there. My guess is they are waiting on her.

BUT, if she does show up and they have sex in the bedroom, you can blame Ashley cause the room is too small and they have all had sex in the OR before.