Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Amy, I haven't heard one peep outta the guest. ย I've been hearing Anna moan since she got ahold of him. ย How many times ya think she's came?

Anna never comes. She comes close, but I don't think she has ever had a real orgasm.ย 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Anna never comes. She comes close, but I don't think she has ever had a real orgasm.ย 

Generally I would agree with you. ย However, this is one of the very few, if ever, I've seen her bareback another guy and never for so long. ย And I've watched her for 3 or 4 apartments now.

Im telling you Alex is not attracked to her and that's why he can't get it up. Now it's all mental and he is totally fucked. The other poor guy doesn't know if he can cum or not so he's fucked too. Oh boy!!!

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope not that much, but I have been there. Nice place. Too bad it was pouring rain the last time I was there. I got tooย skeerrred to go up in the tower. Lol

if youre ever back up this way we can climb that tower together btw...lol

ย 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stripes said:

if youre ever back up this way we can climb that tower together btw...lol

ย 

Are you into transsexuals? Either way, as much as I would like nothing more then to get fuckedย every which way possible, I'm tied down with a girl of my own. ๐Ÿ’‹

The new girl is awful for this. Sure she may fuck anybody, but the girl has no soul. She has no personality. Alex was not into her. He likes aย brunette with a big butt and titties.