Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

dpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

ย 

ย F-I-A-L-L-Y:heart:

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, it won't be tje last time i'm sure. The great thing about A and A are they have good guest "performers". New guests, old guests we love seeing again, and always the prospect of some sort of swapping for extra intrigue. Thats pretyy unique to this house almost exclusively.

Better definition, impossible!
:heart:

• Upvote 1

I almost called fake because you almost cannot see Drew penetrate Anna at all. Alex was jerking it and his arm blocked the whole view. There are only split seconds where you can see his dick in her ass. But I'm quite certain it fell out when Alex got in it and that's why the were laughing when it was over.

• Upvote 1

Yes, it's worth seeing just for the sake of seeing it, but there's not that much to see. It didn't last very long and poor Drew. That sucks that he didn't get to finish her. I guess when your fucking your friends girlfriend you better damn sure cum before he does. For real!

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I almost called fake because you almost cannot see Drew penetrate Anna at all. Alex was jerking it and his arm blocked the whole view. There are only split seconds where you can see his dick in her ass. But I'm quite certain it fell out when Alex got in it and that's why the were laughing when it was over.

Lol, that does sound funny, Alex was limp though when he climbed off? Him and his limp dick, at all the wrong times!

Well, Alex was hitting it hard and fast and I think poor Drew's dick just couldn't keep up and it fell out. He couldn't stop Alex and so all he could do was wait it out. By that time Alex as cumming on Anna's belly and it was over. They need more practice. Still I think it's pretty shitty to invite a guy to dp and then rob him of his orgasm.ย 

• Upvote 1