Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 hours ago, nack said:

Didn't miss much..Terrible Lighting on Cam 8.Cam 7 was better

-2017-jul-12-021.jpg

-2017-jul-12-023.jpg

-2017-jul-12-025.jpg

-2017-jul-12-027.jpg

We know or at least we can guess "who" will or might be Alex's next victim (s) and possibly a new DP, correct?:biggrin:

My guess, still this week.
Β 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just remember that on the last visit they came to meet Terry exclusively and Ashley was already "haunting" at the time this apartment.
Maybe Drew for "feminine" reasons may not be present this time around. She with Anna, Ashley or Terry has her "impediments."
Alex, Drew or Dean, no.::)

What really bothers me is about the other "friend" we saw had to leave earlier. The call on the cell phone before your departure confirms this.
So where would it fit or fit in there before this?:cool:

Seeing in the timeline and confirming that the guy was there from Ashley's part. And not in Drew's company as I'd hoped before.
Really without "understanding" what this would be.

7 minutes ago, louiej said:

I watched it... did the other guy cum lol

No, he did not. I know because when he took the condom off he snapped it and there was nothing there. I'm telling you his sick fell out during the dp and there was nothing he could do to put it back in. When Alex fell off of them, his dick was already limp. I'm certain this is why they laughed after it was done.

I really wished Anna had finished Drew off with at least a handjob it's the least they could have done for borrowing his dick.

20 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well two guys. Guy on sofa I have not yet seen before. Is the other guy Blanca?

Β 

twoGuys.JPG

One thing we actually have to admit.
With Ashley's entry, this apartment became a cleaner, tidy and organized VH project (different from before).
This if it is not today more.
Of all the others.
Β