Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can see Anna and Ashley doing it or maybe even Anna and Misty, but then I could have said that about 50 other girls too and yet, not once has she had solo lesbian sex that I'm aware of. I just find that so odd.

Misty and Ashley are extremly close lately

2 minutes ago, nounou said:

Since girl night i didn't see alex & anna on the house more then hour what there?

I think Alex and Anna are on a bit of a break. Not broken up, but not on the same wavelength either.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, nounou said:

Since girl night i didn't see alex & anna on the house more then hour what there?

Groomy noted above that the design of the new apartment is in the choices phase so I attached these exits together or separated to this reason.
Β 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Alex and Anna are on a bit of a break. Not broken up, but not on the same wavelength either.

It's not the way

I see them. Increasingly close to each other. Not caught by the necks, but really very close.
And I'm Enjoying a lot of it (as an aside)::)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't know, they just don't seem to be connecting lately. Doesn't seem to be about anything special. Just one of those things. Groomy said it was just normal couple stuff.

What do you mean, not connected?
Anna has been literally balancing herself on a tightrope with the situations surrounding Ashley and now Misty as well.

And Alex has behaved with her as if being his "balancing rod" in it.:cool: