Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 hours ago, nack said:

Guests got busy this Morning !!

-2017-aug-19-216.jpg

-2017-aug-19-217.jpg

-2017-aug-19-220.jpg

-2017-aug-19-222.jpg

I saw on the timeline that they when they woke up looking for something to kill the hunger before. As they did not find, they killed the hunger each other differently. Hehehehe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

now all we need is better camera angles. but i guess i'm dreaming!

To be fair they improved a lot from the terrible living room cam angles from before. And the blurry image of cam5 and 6 will be fixed. Sometimes you are a lil too hard on them golfer :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

To be fair they improved a lot from the terrible living room cam angles from before. And the blurry image of cam5 and 6 will be fixed. Sometimes you are a lil too hard on them golfer :biggrin:

i jusy want to see them at their best. checking things would only get them more $ in the long run & give us more enjoyment along the way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

now all we need is better camera angles. but i guess i'm dreaming!

I do not think so !

What I want to see as fast as possible is this cam of the loggia. How much they spend time there, it must be similar to Misty's.::)

It only worries me that through the plant it has an "L" shape and therefore a part to be found (the two loggias).

If they want, of course.

52 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

bree & drew are hot & cold. i hope more hot. no more ashley cockblocking to blame if things don't go well. a & a are  trying to keep the temperature up. i hope that b & d go with the flow!

I really can not understand. We all saw Dean there on his first day
So we're not forgetting Candy, are we?:cool:

As much as Terry, I'm expecting her too. After all, we missed her for a long time.:heart:

Of course, as long as things have not gone awry between her and Bree. Which I do not think has happened, though.::)