Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

4 minutes ago, peppenero said:

Β ok....i dont know that.....bree fantastic:heart:

I remember at the old apartment (and Β here happens the same...) he went to talk to anna Β and then entered in the party -of course don't know what was the talking .. but normally 1+1=2

And on this situation that they live at same house.. they are able to 'talk' with body signals...Β 

2 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

just disgusting i don't like this alex his behaviour a big asshole who treat girls like meat ana have serious issues to stay with this peace of

In other situations for normal life thingsΒ i may agree with you.. here and what concern about swinging (especially inside anna house) things are normal between them... If he does this kind of stuff in her backs.. i will agree with you

The same way Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

In other situations for normal life thingsΒ i may agree with you.. here and what concern about swinging (especially inside anna house) things are normal between them... If he does this kind of stuff in her backs.. i will agree with you

The same way Mika & Layne

ok i understand but i still have my opinionΒ 

3 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

ok i understand but i still have my opinionΒ 

Of course.. and there is no problem with that.. I don't like him too... sometimes he seems to be just a cockblocker to see if gets lucky even when it's clear that he is 'not allowed' to enter ahahah

but concerning this kind of situations... they (alex and anna) normally work very well... and it was with Bree (with of course Drew there)... Not a 'stranger' from parties from old apartment..Β